Which ROCKS the most?


Wednesday 12 January 2011

O MY GOD!!!

I went in that competition...

YOU DON'T MEAN?!?!?! I entered it too! There is NO WAY I can be beaten.

NO WAY! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!

Hold on... You both entered the competition?

YES!

And you both think you're gonna win?

YES!
... Owch. ... Let's see in the 14th January 2011, eh?

OK! I hope i win Andrew. Do you hope you win?

Yes! Dont be silly! everyone who entered that competition WANTS to win
True,True
AndrewJr-boy, Connor and Amanta.

2 comments:

  1. Andrew i want a favour.

    Dont spell wrong when you write and pretend to me please because i dont spell like that on my blog.
    Please im not being nasty and i dont mean to offend you but...

    Please look on how i speak on my blog.
    i WILL ACTUALLY START A POST.
    Also Amanta? You write with her in now?
    Ok......
    Ill show her this

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD ANDREW YOU ARE SO MEAN IM NOT YOUR FREIND MATE C YA YOUR NOT BEIN FRENDS WITH YOU C YA


    BYE

    P.S WHAT DE HELL WAS THAT COMMENT YOU LEFT ME EJ ?!?!?!
    YH COS YOUR NOT A FRIEND

    ReplyDelete