Which ROCKS the most?


Monday 14 February 2011

Connor and Andrew met me

Hey you all its me Paul im going to tell the story how I turned into Krucio
I went to a zoo and theese kids were jelous of me then I went to sleep the they got a straw and stuck it from my mustache to the elephants leg.The elephant stepped on my mustache and turned into Krucio.Then I turned pandas,animals ald lots more of items into stone. Kamria was looking for books to turn me into a baby again.Just then she found a spell called BABOOM some of you tried it and I turned into a child.

1 comment:

  1. Some false! Um... Let's see...

    Oh yeah! I remember!

    Back in 2010, Paul wasn't Paul then. He was named Kr... (The K word!) He started to turn Panfu into stone bit... by bit... He even destroyed the puzzle machine! I'll tell you the rest tommorow!

    ReplyDelete