Which ROCKS the most?


Monday 14 February 2011

New Follower!

BREEEEEP BREEEEEEEEEP!

Oh for goodness sake, Andrew! What was that for? You are very funny!

NEW FOLLOWER!!!

8O OMG!!! WHO IS IT?

Why, it's holly334! Thank you, Holly! If you want to write on my blog, please let me know when! I just need your email address in the comments! But no need to worry if you think everyone's going to see it! My comments are always waiting moderation whether if the comments against the rules or not!

Um... What ARE the rules, then? :?

I was going to tell you! :lol:

  1. Never swear
  2. No personal infomation
  3. NEVER EVER say things that have nothing to do with you!
  4. If you suggest a competition, I'm afraid I can't because I don't have the tool.
So that's it.

Be good, and have fun!

AndrewJr-boy and Connor!

No comments:

Post a Comment